The candidates can download their hall ticket/admit card using their Form Number/Phone Number.
Candidates applied through online mode can also download their admit by logging in to their account. Login
1. Candidates must produce a valid Admit Card for appearing in the Entrance Examination.
2. Candidates must reach the Examination Venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
3. Candidates reporting later than 20 minutes from the commencement of the Examination shall not be allowed to sit in the Examination.
4. Candidates can not leave the Examination Hall within the first hour of the Examination.
5. Candidates are not permitted to take the Test Booklet out of the Examination Hall during and after the Examination.
6. Candidates caught adopting unfair means or showing any misconduct in the Examination shall be expelled from the Examination for lifetime.
7. Mobile phones, calculators, smart watch or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
8. Use a black ball point pen for writing/marking on the Answer Sheet. Do not use ink/gel pen or pencil.
9. Do not overwrite and/or use whitening fluid.
10. Do not mark or write on any other space on the Answer Sheet outside the demarcated area. It may invalidate your Answer Sheet.
11. Do not fold the Answer Sheet (OMR Sheet). It may invalidate your Answer Sheet.
12. Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Hall without signing in the attendance sheet.